Did you know?
- For most children in the Bahamian social services system, Ranfurly is their last home before they turn 18 and live on their own?
- Although Ranfurly is the largest children’s home, it receives the smallest amount of government funding?
- That Ranfurly just received an increase in the government grant to $106,000 per year in 2016?
- That Ranfurly provides everything for children living in the home including food, shelter, a private education, clothing and extracurricular activities?
- That Ranfurly is equipped to house up to 40 children at a time?
- Ranfurly provides professional counseling for its residents since most of have been abused or survived great personal trauma?